Ambition Quality is the quality mark of choice for organisations working with young people. For a one-off low cost fee, the award provides a structured framework to make organisational changes which benefit staff, volunteers and young people. The award lasts three years.
Ambition Quality is an externally-validated award which enables youth organisations to develop and improve. It is suitable for organisations of all sizes – from one-night-a-week youth clubs to larger charities and community organisations. Participants’ progress through 3 award levels - Bronze, Silver and Gold, measured against nine quality areas.
Ambition Quality will enable you to:
- Make organisational changes which benefit staff, volunteers and young people
- Publicly demonstrate that your service is safe and well run
- Become more robust and sustainable
- Evidence the impact of your work with young people
What support will I receive?
- Expert guidance from a dedicated Quality Manager
- Online resources and branded materials
- External accreditation and certification
Benefits of Ambition Quality
- The ability to demonstrate to internal/external stakeholders that your service is safe, well run and nationally-accredited
- Provides a simple, structured tool to make lasting organisational improvements
- Drives efficiency by refining your systems and processes
- Includes training, peer-support, online resources, assessment, feedback and accreditation
For more information, please call us on 020 7793 0787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.